IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG- TRUNG TÂM LUYỆN THI IELTS UY TÍN, CHẤT LƯỢNG TẠI HÀ NỘI
Tham khảo các bài liên quan:
PART 1: HOME - TRAVELLING – SMILE
Follow 2 – 3 steps in answering the Question
+ your general idea.
- Do you live in house or an apartment?
- I’m currently living in a small house with my family in the suburbs of Ha Noi.
- We’ve lived there for almost 10 years.
! Cố gắng sử dụng đa dạng thời thì ngữ pháp & collocations.
- Which is your favourite room in your home? Why?
- When it comes to my favourite room, it’s obviously my bed room
- Simply because it is the only room where I can lock myself away from a really stressful life outside.
- Particularly, my house is next to a river, and from my room, I can see and hear the wind sound, which make me feel better whenever I feel down in the dumps
(idiom: down in the dumps -> buồn)
Lưu ý: ĐỂ ĐẠT ĐIỂM CAO:
- Do you like travelling?
- Yes, definitely. I’m a big fan of travelling.
- I like to travel to different places with my family & my friends.
- Recently, we’ve made a trip to Hoi An which is an ancient town located in Quang Nam Province.
- I believe that travelling not only helps me escape from a sedentary lifestyle but also gives me a sense of freshness and newness.
- What kind of places have you visited before?
- Well, as I mentioned above, I’m really into ancient cities.
- Because travelling to such stunning destinations gives me a glimpse of history.
- A year ago, I went to one of the most beautiful ancient cities called Thebes in Egypt. It was the religious & political capital of Ancient Egypt
- Do you like smile?
- Yes, I smile a lot. Smile likes the sunshine.
- I’m mostly a happy person and I like people around me to be happy as well.
- I guess it’s probably the most welcomed thing when I feel sick, tired or just plain down in the dumps
(plain down in the dumps) => idiom buồn
- Do you mile when people take photos of you?
- Yes, always. I think none smile photos are far better than smile photos
- When it comes to smiling for pictures, I always smile with my eyes in order to look authentic and beautiful.
- It sounds awkward, but it is true if I’m forced to capture in front of camera, I will pout my weird faces
- When do people give fake smiles?
- Well, I think we basically smile when we want to awid conflict, and show that we come in peace.
- So that is why many people smile at their boss, coworkers in a hall, evenif they’re tired and entirely under stress.
- Or sometimes, they give fake smiles when they’re forced to take photos just because it’s polite.
IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG CHÚC BẠN THI TỐT!