IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG- TRUNG TÂM LUYỆN THI IELTS UY TÍN, CHẤT LƯỢNG TẠI HÀ NỘI
Tham khảo các bài liên quan:
>>> Kinh nghiệm luyện thi IELTS
>>> Cập nhật đề thi IELTS
>>> Hướng dẫn làm bài thi IELTS
>>> Tài liệu luyện thi IELTS
GIẢI ĐỀ THI IELTS SPEAKING PART 2 - GAME NGÀY 17/04/ 2021 đề này đã ra ngày 2/11/2019
Describe a game that you played in your childhood
You should say:
- What the game was
- When you played it
- Who you played it with
- How you felt about the game
Lưu ý: Mình note các ý tưởng cho chủ đề này, các bạn cố gắng triển khai và sử dụng những từ liên kết để bài nói của bạn được tự nhiên nhất nhé
What the game was?
- Well, today I would start off by saying something about the game that I had a happy and meaninful childhood named shuttlecock kicking.
- Actually, I had a happy and meaningful childhood, compared with kids nowadays who seem to have no experience of the many traditional games that I once played. Out of the many games like hide and seek, cricket, butterfly, the game which I love to give you an account is shuttlecock kicking.
start off- bắt đầu
shuttlecock kicking- đá cầu
give you an account – mô tả
when you played it?
- When I was knee high to a grasshopper, we used to gather in the village and play this team game.
- There can be as many players in the game as one wishes, so it means that everyone can play their part and enjoy the game.
- The game starts when a person kickes the shuttlecock high in the air and passes it to individual players who must observe carefully the landing position and move swiftly to catch and kick back the shuttlecock.
when I was knee high to a grasshoper – khi tôi còn nhỏ.
move swiftly – chuyển động nhanh
had a whale of a time together- enjoy ourselves.
Who you played with.
- At first , my friends and I often played this game, but gradually many peers in the village became fond of this game, and I soon befriended a great many of fellow villagers, and we had a whale of a time together.
- The game, though simple and economical, did give me unforgettable moments, such as I tore my pants while kicking my feet too high in the air, which was quite an embarrassing memory when I recall it. On top of that, I can enhance my observation skill, agility and teamwork abilities, all beings learnt it one game.
what you felt about it?
- Currently, I still ask my peers out the park to play this game as it’s a piece of cake to get the hang of it and anyone can play well after having a go at it.
ask my peers out – mời ra ngoài chơi
a piece of cake – dễ
get the hang of it – biết cách chơi
have a go at it – cố gắng làm gì.
By IELTS Thư Đặng
" THAM GIA VÀO GROUP CHIA SẺ TÀI LIỆU IELTS - CÔ THƯ ĐẶNG, BẠN SẼ LUÔN NHẬN ĐƯỢC THÔNG BÁO CẬP NHẬT TÀI LIỆU MỚI NHẤT
IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG CHÚC BẠN THI TỐT!
IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG
ĐĂNG KÝ KIỂM TRA ĐẦU VÀO - TƯ VẤN MIỄN PHÍ