Tham khảo các bài liên quan:
IELTS SPEAKING PART 3
CÁCH TRẢ LỜI CÂU HỎI VỀ SỰ PHỔ BIẾN
- Well, it depends …
- For….., I consider / think …..is quite popular for them, such as …., simply because…..
- When it comes to……, I guess they might fancy/ have a fancy for….., including….. That’s because…..
IELTS Speaking part 3 questions with ideas suggested.
What are the most popular travelling destinatios in your country?
- Well, it depends on different age groups.
- I believe that young people prefer/ opt for travelling to big/ mega cities, like Hanoi, Nha Trang, HCM city….
- Since/ because/ simply because they can enjoy themselves by shopping, playing in a theme park , or experiencing something stimulating and intriguing ( kích thích và hấp dẫn).
- For the elderly/ older people, I guess they possible choose places with stunning natural scenery ( cảnh quan thiên nhiên tuyệt đẹp), like some famous mountains and small villages.
- A number of Vietnamese people of all ages have a special sentiment towards resorts that are surrounded by the sea where they can spoil themselves in swimming ( có thể tha hồ bơi lội) and enjoying seafood.
CÁCH TRẢ LỜI CÂU HỎI VỀ ƯU ĐIỂM & BẤT LỢI
( advantages & disadvantages)
Well, ….is beneficial in many/ a variety of ways.
Firstly/ first of all, to begin with,…..
Besides/ more importantly/ most importantly,…….
Yet, when it comes to the drawbacks, I would say / have to say that….
Is tourism always good for places?
What are the advantages and disadvantages of tourism?
+ it can boost the local economy and increase employment.
+ the local life might be disturbed and the ecosystem might be undermined ( phá hoại) because more tourists means more littering and more polluting.
+ for example, we can work out some strict rules at all tourist destinations or raise tourists’ awareness of eco-protection.
IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG CHÚC BẠN THI TỐT!