IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG- TRUNG TÂM LUYỆN THI IELTS UY TÍN, CHẤT LƯỢNG TẠI HÀ NỘI
Tham khảo các bài liên quan:
BÀI TẬP TỔNG HỢP VỀ CÁC THÌ TRONG TIẾNG ANH
EXERCISE 1: Use the correct form of verbs in brackets.
1. In all the world, there (be)____________only 14 mountains that (reach) ____________above 8,000 meters.
2. He sometimes (come)____________to see his parents.
3. When I (come)____________, she (leave)____________for Dalat ten minutes ago.
4. My grandfather never (fly)____________in an airplane, and he has no intention of ever doing so.
5. We just (decide)____________that we (undertake)____________the job.
6. He told me that he (take)____________a trip to California the following week.
7. I knew that this road (be)____________too narrow.
8. Right now I (attend)____________class. Yesterday at this time I (attend)____________class.
9. Tomorrow I’m going to leave for home. When I (arrive)____________at the airport, Mary (wait)____________for me.
10. Margaret was born in 1950. By last year, she (live)____________on this earth for 55 years .
11. The traffic was very heavy. By the time I (get)____________to Mary’s party, everyone already (arrive) ____________
12. I will graduate in June. I (see)____________you in July. By the time you (see)____________me, I (graduate) ______________________.
13. I (visit)____________my uncle’s home regularly when I (be)____________a child.
14. That book (be)____________on the table for weeks. You (not read)____________it yet ?
15. David (wash)_____________ his hands. He just (repair)____________the TV set.
16. You (be)____________here before? Yes, I (spend)____________my holidays here last year.
17. We never (meet)____________him. We don’t know what he (look)____________like.
18. The car (be)____________ready for him by the time he (come)____________tomorrow.
19. On arriving at home I (find)____________that she just (leave)____________a few minutes before.
20. When we (arrive)____________in London tonight, it probably (rain) _____________.
21. It (rain)____________hard. We can’t do anything until it (stop) ____________
22. Last night we (watch)____________TV when the power (fail)____________.
23. That evening we (stay) _____________up to talk about the town where he (live)____________for some years.
24. I (sit)____________down for a rest while they (repair)____________my shoes.
25. Half way to the office Paul (turn)____________round and (go)____________back home because he (forget)____________to turn the gas off.
26. London (change)____________a lot since we first (come)____________to live here.
27. While we (talk)____________ on the phone the children (start)____________fighting and (break)____________a window
28. He used to talk to us for hours about all the interesting things he (do)____________in his life.
29. I (spend)____________a lot of time travelling since I (get)____________this new job.
30. When we (be)____________at school we all (study)____________Latin.
31. Since I (meet)____________him , he (work)____________as a waiter for a year.
32. After he (finish)____________breakfast he (sit)____________down to write some letters.
EXERCISE 2: Choose the best answer among A, B, C, or D.
1. When I last saw him, he ________ in London.
A. has lived B. is living C. was living D. has been living
2. We _______ Dorothy since last Saturday.
A. don’t see B. haven’t seen C. didn’t see D. hadn’t seen
3. The train ________ half an hour ago.
A. has been leaving B. left C. has left D. had left
4. Jack________ the door.
A. has just painted B. paint C. will have painted D. painting
5. My sister________ for you since yesterday.
A. is looking B. was looking C. has been looking D. looked
6. I ________ Texas State University now.
A. am attending B. attend C. was attending D. attended
7. He has been selling motorbikes ________
A. ten years ago B. since ten years C. for ten years ago D. for ten years
8. He fell down when he____________towards the church.
A. run B. runs C. was running D. had run
9. We____________there when our father died.
A. still lived B. lived still C. was still lived D. was still living
10. They____________table tennis when their father comes back home.
A. will play B. will be playing C. play D. would play
11. By Christmas, I____________for Mr. Smith for six years.
A. will have been working B. will work
C. have been working D. will be working
12. I____________in the room right now.
A. am being B. was being C. have been being D. am
13. I____________to New York three times this year.
A. have been B. was C. were D. had been
14. I’ll come and see you before I____________for the States.
A. leave B. will leave C. have left D. shall leave
15. The little girl asked what____________to her friend.
A. has happened B. happened
C. had happened D. would have been happened
16. John____________a book when I saw him.
A. is reading B. read C. was reading D. reading
17. He said he_____________ return later.
A. will B. would C. can D. would be
18. Jack____________the door.
A. has just opened B. open
C. have opened D. opening
19. Almost everyone____________for home by the time we arrived.
A. leave B. left C. leaves D. had left
20. I have never played badminton before. This is the first time I _____ to play.
A. try B. tried C. have tried D. am trying
21. After I____________lunch, I looked for my bag.
A. had B. had had C. have has D. have had
22. By the end of next year, George____________English for two years.
A. will have learned B. will learn
C. has learned D. would learn
23. He will take the dog out for a walk as soon as he____________dinner.
A. finish B. finishes C. will finish D. finishing
24. I will be glad if he____________with us.
A. had gone B. did go C. went D. goes
25. Turn off the gas. Don’t you see that the kettle____________?
A. boil B. boils C. is boiling D. boiled
26. Tom and Mary____________for Vietnam tomorrow.
A. leave B. are leaving C. leaving D. are left
27. He always____________for a walk in the evening.
A. go B. is going C. goes D. going
28. Her brother____________in Canada at present.
A. working B. works C. is working D. work
29. I____________to the same barber since last year.
A. am going B. have gone C. go D. had gone
30. Her father____________when she was a small girl.
A. dies B. died C. has died D. had died
EXERCISE 3: Find the part in each sentence that needs correcting.
1. After Mrs. Wang had returned to her house from work, she was cooking dinner.
2. Jimmy threw the ball high in the air, and Betty catching it when it came down.
3. Linda has worn her new yellow dress only once since she buys it.
4. When I turned on my computer, I was shocked to find some junk mail and I delete it all.
5. They are going to have to leave soon and so do we.
6. The boss laughed when the secretary has told him that she really needed a pay rise.
7. The telephone rang several times and then stop before I could answer it.
8. Debbie, whose father is an excellent tennis player, has been playing tennis since ten years.
9. I have seen lots of interesting places when I went on holiday last summer.
10. When my cat heard a noise in the bushes, she stopped moving and listen
CÁC BẠN TIẾP TỤC CHỜ ĐÓN BÀI " DAY 12" NHÉ!
IELTS THƯ ĐẶNG CHÚC BẠN THI TỐT!